Latest News

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

600,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in Kaduna


The Kaduna State chapter of Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, on Monday announced that no fewer than 600,000 persons are living with HIV/AIDS in the State.
The network blamed the state government over what it termed as non-challant attitude towards the welfare of its members.
According to the network, failure of the state government to rise and respond to this call within reasonable time, would escalate the number of affected persons at geometric rate, which may not be good for the economy and socio-political status of the state.
Expressing his disappointment on Monday, the state Coordinator of the Network, Mr. Benjamin David Angboson, said, “Kaduna State was having prevalence of 9.2 per cent from initial 4.2 per cent, indicating that over 600,000 people are living with HIV/AIDS in Kaduna State, according to NACA 2012 reports.”
According to him, people living with the virus were now spending between N8,000 and N8,500 to access the drugs on their own.
“Imagine someone who is not working and has been struggling on how to get what to eat and now has to combine the money for the Retro Viral Drugs. That shows such a fellow will go into dubious business include prostitution and the virus will continue to increase at geometric rate.
“We are also looking at the area of skill acquisition programme to equip people. We learn that the state governor has been training people under SURE-P and applied. Since then, four months now, our own has not been approved,” the coordinator stated.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

3 comments :

  1. CHUKWUMA FROM IMO

    All thanks to Dr Sago who help me to cure my
    HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God
    send from heaven to save people's life,
    then i shear tears because i never believed the possibility of it
    working for me even though i played along but today i am well again
    please thank this man for me,he is a wonderful man,
    his email is sagohivcureherbalcenter@gmail.com
    also here is his contact phone number+2347060595685 he is the antidote to hiv cure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony

    Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before
    the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for
    the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to
    another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my every day
    residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful
    day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR.
    SAGO helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email
    which is sagohivcureherbalcenter@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke
    to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that
    he is going to provide the herbal for me to take for 19days, which he did,
    then he asked me to go for medical checkup after 19days of using his herbal
    cure, I was free from the deadly diseai promised to share my testimony for
    the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters,
    he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just
    email him on sagohivcureherbalcenter@gmail.com his phone number was
    +2347060595685 good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: 600,000 people living with HIV/AIDS in Kaduna Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Legend
Scroll to Top