Latest News

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Why I slept with my two granddaughters


A 75-year old granddad, who professedly laid down with his granddaughter, has told the police that he was tricked into the despicable act by the little girl.


Mr. Umoru Choji, who lives in Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, has slept with his two grand daughters several times before he was arrested.

Be that as it may, speaking with newsmen, Choji, who was paraded by the police, said, "It was these young ladies that place me into this inconvenience. They were the ones who dependably come to me and they drive my interest in sex. I didn't even know when I began having sex with them."

The bold old man said the young ladies reported him to the police after he halted them from coming to his home.

He said: "I am hitched, and my wife is still alive. These young ladies were the ones that seduce me to the sex. It was not my intention. I know I engaged in sexual relations with them commonly, yet I stopped them from coming to me. Along these lines, they went and lie against me, and the folks of alternate young ladies reported me to the police," adding, "I feel terrible, I didn't know they will tell anybody what we were doing. They deluded me and they went and report me to their parents."

While parading the suspect, the Police Commissioner, Nasiru Oki, said: "The suspect, Mr. Umoru Choji, aged 75, lived in Bukuru, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau state.  The suspect had canal knowledge of his grand daughters several times before he was caught.


"One of the girl is only 11 years of age, while the second girl is 14-year old.

"The suspect, who is now in police custody, will be charged to court when all the procedures are concluded."


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Why I slept with my two granddaughters Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Legend
Scroll to Top